Attention students and young professionals: Going to ICACC17? Don’t miss these events, especially for you
Make sure to attend the student and young professional activities at the 41st International Conference and Expo on Advanced Ceramics and Composites, January 22-27, 2017, in Daytona Beach, Fla.
- Student, Global Graduate Researcher Network (GGRN), and Young Professional Networking Mixer, January 23, 7:30 – 9 p.m.
- SCHOTT Glass Competition (organized by ACerS PCSA), January 24, 6:45 – 8 p.m.
- Student and Young Professional Lunch and Lecture: “Practical Tips for Getting your Research Published,” by Prof. Monica Ferraris, Polytechnic University of Turin, Italy, on Wednesday, January 25, 12:00 to 1:15 p.m. Sponsored by Saint-Gobain.
- Stay Connected During ICACC’17: Connect with other students and young professionals attending ICACC’17 by joining the ICACC’17 Facebook group. Search “ICACC 2017 (ACerS International Conference on Advanced Ceramics & Composite” on Facebook or follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/342128456161641/. The Facebook page provides an opportunity for students and young professionals to find roommates, if needed, a list of interesting technical talks happening at the conference, or social planning during the conference.
- 6th Global Young Investigator Forum: This is a special symposium for young researchers, and you are welcome to attend all sessions from Monday afternoon, January 23, through Wednesday morning, January 25. http://ceramics.org/icacc2017-6thgyi
For more information about ICACC17 and to register, visit the ICACC17 website.
Back to Previous Page