Exhibit at ICACC’10, the Premier Ceramics Audience
The 34th International Conference on Advanced Ceramics & Composites Expo is the conference of choice for the advanced ceramics & composites communities. The Expo offers an exceptional opportunity to present your company’s latest products, services and technology to a sophisticated audience sharply focused on this market.
Why Exhibit at ICACC?
- Power of the Audience – More than 1,200 professionals from private industry, universities and government labs attend this world-class event.
- One-to-One Interaction – A valuable opportunity to interact with researchers from industry, universities, as well as private and government and/or government-funded laboratories who are involved in making and/or influencing purchasing decisions for their companies and institutions.
- Online Expo Directory that will appear on ICACC website through February 28, 2010.
- Expo Directory Listing published in the January/February ICACC Show issue of the ACerS Bulletin.
- Networking activities held on the show floor draw customers to you!
- One Full-Conference Registration, which includes admittance to all technical sessions and social events.
- Pre-registrant contact information available three weeks prior to conference.
- Complimentary post-show mailing list.
Download the Exhibitor Application now or choose your exhibit space with the interactive floor plan. If you’re already exhibiting, make sure you submit your company description using the Expo Listing Form.
Back to Previous Page