Journal apps now available to members
Introducing a new member benefit from ACerS…Download Journal of the American Ceramic Society, International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, and International Journal of Applied Glass Science apps from the iTunes store to start accessing your journal content from anywhere.
- Share article abstracts, figures, and tables via email
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View.
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
Open these instructions from your device and follow the steps below to activate access:
- Visit Wiley Online Library to create an account. Once you complete the short form, click “Submit registration.” An authentication e-mail will be sent to the address you provided. Please click the link in the message to validate your new login. The email link will redirect you back to WOL, and you’ll already by logged in.
- If you already have a WOL account, simply login.
- Click Trial Access on the left, and enter the code. [if you don’t have the code from the December ACerS Spotlight, email Customer Service]
- Download the app from the App Store®. Choose from JACerS, ACT, or IJAGS.
- Launch the app from the Newsstand, then follow the onscreen instructions, by clicking ‘Yes’ and then selecting the option which best reflects your answer to the question: ‘How do I get access to this Journal?’ ‘Through my society affiliation,’ ‘I use the network at my workplace or university’ or I log in to Wiley Online Library.’
- Once you have read and followed the instructions outlined in the app, click ‘Log in’ at the bottom of the text, and enter your Wiley Online Library ‘Email login and Password’ then click ‘Submit’. (Log in authentication is only required once during initial activation.)
Questions & Assistance
Customer Support issues: Ask A Question at http://onlinelibrary.custhelp.com
For more detailed instructions, visit Journal iPad App Frequently Asked Questions.
Back to Previous Page