Society Leader Elections Are Underway: Please Vote
The American Ceramic Society’s online ballot for the 2012-2013 President-Elect, Board of Directors, and Division and Class Officers is officially open for voting! Please vote anytime up through July 6, 2012. Note: you will not receive a print ballot in the mail unless you request one from Marcia Stout. Another option is to return the ballot that was published in the June/July 2012 issue of the Bulletin.
How to vote online:
1. Go to the ACerS home page at ceramics.org. Log in by entering your email and password in the upper right hand corner.
2. Once you are logged in, click on the “vote online” link in the Spotlight area and cast your vote. It’s quick and easy.
Notes about the ballot:
- Vote for the President-Elect and the 3 candidates for Board of Directors.
- Vote for the officers in any Division or Class to which you belong.
- Closing date for voting is July 6, 2012.
- If you vote online, please do not vote again by mail, and vice-versa.
- The terms of office generally run from October 12, 2012 through October 31, 2013, however, Board directors are elected for three-years so their terms run through October 2015.
If you have any questions about the voting process, please contact Marcia Stout on our member services staff. Your vote and voice are important to the future of ACerS. Please take this opportunity to help elect the next leaders of your Society.
Back to Previous Page