Application Deadline is April 1
This $1,500 award, established by the late Reldon Cooper, co-founder of Du-Co Ceramics, is awarded to a young professional member of ACerS who demonstrates exceptional leadership and service to ACerS. Visit the Du-Co website to view photos from the announcement event, which was held at MS&T 2012.
The winner will receive a honorarium check in the amount of $1,500, a certificate of recognition and Lifetime membership in ACerS.
Criteria for the Award Includes:
- ACerS member under the age of 40 and in the first 10 years of their career
- Nomination to be made by an active ACerS member with at least one letter of support
- Nominees must submit a resume and biography highlighting educational, professional, and volunteer achievements (including service to ACerS and YPN (Young Professionals Network) involvement)
- Must be a current ACerS member
- Application and material must be received by April 1
Each winner will be announced in the summer. You are encouraged to spread the word about this award and nominate someone deserving or if you meet the criteria, apply yourself.
Senior Manager, Member Services
The American Ceramic Society
600 N. Cleveland Ave., Ste. 210
Westerville, OH 43082