2013 Structural Clay Products Division Meeting in conjunction with The National Brick Research Center MeetingPublished on January 16th, 2013 | By: Eileen De Guire
Register now for the 2013 Structural Clay Products Division Meeting in conjunction with The National Brick Research Center Meeting. The 3-day event will offer a plant tour to Interstate Brick and include presentations from invited speakers. Stay up-to-date on Clay 2013 news. Sign up for news updates.
- Factual Assessment of Masonry Efflorescence, Brad Cobbledick, Brampton Brick
- Optimization of Shale Usage at Acme Brick’s Tulsa Plant, Garth Tayler, Acme Brick
- Update on Building Information Modeling (BIM) for Masonry Initiative, Chip Clark, The Brick Industry Association
- Belden’s Experience with Thin Brick, Bob T. Belden, The Belden Brick Company
- Testing Thin Brick, Parker Stroble, The National Brick Research Center
- Update on EPA’s Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) Rule, Terry Schimmel, Boral Brick
- A New Type of Biomass Gasifer, Christophe Aubertot, Direxa Engineering
- R-Value and Thermal Mass of Brick Masonry, John Sanders, The National Brick Research Center
- The Bigger Picture: Perspectives from a Brick Mason, Alan Johnson, IMS Masonry
Select your membership type below to register online. Nonmembers will be prompted to create a New Visitor Registration. Download the form to register by phone, fax or mail. New for Clay 2013! Online registration will be open through the conference, so skip the onsite registration line by signing up online.
On or Before
April 23, 2013
April 23, 2013
|ACerS Emeritus/ACerS Senior||$175||$325|
|Material Advantage Student Member||$75||$150|
|Student: Not in Material Advantage||$115||$190|
Note: All registrations include admission into all sessions, plant tours, receptions and mixers.
ACerS would like to thank these Clay 2013 Welcome Reception & Suppliers Mixer sponsors:
150 West 500 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Phone: (888) 627-8152 | Phone: (801) 401-2000 | Fax: (801) 531-0705
The conference rate has expired. Please contact the hotel directly to secure your reservation.
|Schedule of Events|
Monday, May 13
Registration – 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Welcome Reception – 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.; Arches Ballroom
Tuesday, May 14
Registration – 7:00 to 8:00 a.m.
Interstate Brick tour – 9:00 a.m. to noon (Depart Hotel at 8:15 a.m.; Box lunch provided by Interstate Brick)
Technical Program – 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.; Bryce Ballroom
Suppliers Mixer – 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.; Arches Ballroom
Wednesday, May 15
National Brick Research Center (NBRC) meeting – 8 a.m. to noon (NBRC members only)
Division Chair: James Hopkins, Swindell Dressler
Chair Elect: Gregory A. Grabert, Sr., National Brick Research Center
Vice Chair: Bill Daidone, Acme Brick Technical Center
Secretary: John Hewitt, Interstate Brick Company
Back to Previous Page