Marketing for Manufacturers Forum 2017
Marketing for Manufacturers Forum at
Where Business and Manufacturing Meet Strategy
|Marketing for Manufacturers Forum|
Marketing for Manufacturers Forum at CBLS2017—a one-day event, packed with technical hands-on sessions to help marketers, sales specialists, senior managers, and industry leaders from around the world get better at what they do. 70 attendees learned from industry leaders, shared ideas, and left with a marketing plan customized for their company and products.
If you ever worried about the tough questions, such as…
- Do my marketing efforts deliver ROI?
- Am I reaching my technical audiences?
- What are the best methods to launch new products and new technologies?
- How is the engineer-buyer different from other buyers? What is the best way to reach them?
- What are the most effective market analysis techniques to elevate my company in the marketplace?
…Marketing for Manufacturers Forum, organized by ACerS Manufacturing Division, delivers the answers.
The American Ceramic Society values diverse and inclusive participation within the field of ceramic science and engineering. ACerS strives to promote involvement and access to leadership opportunity regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, appearance, geographic location, career path or academic level.