116th Annual Meeting combined with MS&T14
Hosted October 12-16 in Pittsburgh, Pa., ACerS 116th Annual Meeting affords you an opportunity like no other. You have the chance to hear the latest technical advances and cutting-edge developments in the materials science community, connect with friends, and network with your peers. Review the Technical Program, alphabetized by session, for more information.
- ACerS Award Lectures – Rustum Roy, Sosman, Orton, Friedberg, Fulrath Award Session, and Cooper Session and Award
- Annual Membership Meeting – Watch newly elected officers take their positions Monday, October 13 from 1 to 2 p.m. in the convention center
- Annual Honors and Awards Banquet on Monday, October 13 from 7:30 to 10 p.m. in the Westin
- Networking at the ACerS Member Lounge – You’ll find us near Registration in the convention center
- Outstanding technical programming – Review the session descriptions, organized alphabetically by symposia
- Ceramic Short Courses – Understanding Why Ceramics Fail and Designing for Safety and Fundamentals of Glass Science and Technology
MS&T14 registration for ACerS Distinguished Life and Senior/Emeritus members
ACerS Distinguished Life Members are eligible for complimentary MS&T14 registration and Senior/Emeritus members qualify for reduced MS&T registration. These special offers are only available through ACerS, and are not found on the online MS&T registration site, so complete one of the special registration forms (click on links above) and send it to Marcia Stout by August 15th. Contact Marcia if you are not sure if you are a Senior or Emeritus member of ACerS.
|On or before
|Student Participant* Member||$100||$125|
|Student Participant* Nonmember||$125||$150|
* Speaker, Poster Presenter, Organizers, Session Chair