Are you a recent graduate?
ACerS can help you succeed by offering you a FREE Associate Membership for the first year following graduation. Your second year of membership is only $40. Associate members have access to leadership development programs, special networking receptions, volunteer opportunities, and more.
What can ACerS do for you?
ACerS Associate Membership connects you to more than 9,000 professionals from more than 75 countries. ACerS is a truly global community. More than 35 percent of our members live and work outside North America. They collaborate and inspire one another through participation in divisions, classes, sections and technical interest groups.
|Join ACerS now!||Get involved|
“Membership has been an invaluable resource as I start my career by connecting me to the ceramics community at large through various ACerS’ publications, news articles, and conferences. Being an associate member has helped me access the tools and resources I need to help me build my career in ceramics.” -Valerie Wiesner, NASA Glenn Research Center
|Tools to Advance Your Career|
ACerS Career Center, which offers job seekers free and confidential resume posting, easy job application, automated weekly e-mail notification of new job listings, and the ability to save jobs for later review. Post your resume today and review job postings to see some of the best jobs available in the industry.
|Young Professionals Network|
Get involved in ACerS Young Professionals Network (YPN).
The American Ceramic Society’s Young Professionals Network (YPN) aims to:
ACerS exclusive member benefits include:
- Free online access to ACerS award winning journals: Journal of the American Ceramic Society, International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, and International Journal of Applied Glass Science.
- Free print and online access to the American Ceramic Society Bulletin, the most widely read publication in the ceramics field
- Free ceramicSOURCE, the publication that brings materials buyers and sellers together in a directory format
- ACerS/Wiley Download Direct Program: ACerS’ publishing partner, Wiley, makes one article per month from their comprehensive Wiley Online Library available to members
- Free webinars for ACerS members pertaining to relevant career and professional development topics
- Reduced registration rates on Technical Meetings
- Reduced rates for products: Technical Publications, Peer-reviewed Journals, Phase Equilibria Diagrams and Ceramic Materials Courses
Interested in this one-of-a-kind opportunity?
Contact Tricia Freshour for details.