ACerS Annual Meeting is back—in a virtual setting!
ACerS Annual Meeting at MS&T has always been the largest materials meeting of the year to learn, present, and network with the ceramic and glass community with technical programming from ACerS Divisions.
Attend from the safety of your home or office
This year, because of the pandemic, ACerS will host its 122nd Annual Business Meeting online on Monday, October 5, from 10 – 11 a.m. E.T. The annual meeting will feature the outgoing president's State of the Society report, the incoming president's vision, new officer inductions, and a members' town hall and question and answer session. This is a great opportunity to be proactive and get involved with your society's present and future.
Division business meetings will also be virtual. Details on registration will be forthcoming.
- Art, Archaeology, & Conservation Science: Wednesday, October 7, 1 – 2 p.m.
- Basic Science Division: Monday, October 5, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Bioceramics Division: Thursday, October 8, 9 - 10 a.m.
- Electronics Division: Monday, October 5, 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
- Energy Materials and Systems Division: Monday, October 5, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
- Engineering Ceramics Division: Tuesday, October 6, 10 – 10:50 a.m.
- Glass & Optical Materials Division: Sunday, October 4, 2 - 3 p.m. followed by a virtual happy hour
- Manufacturing Division: Tuesday, October 6, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Keep checking back for details on how to participate in ACerS 122nd Annual Meeting.
ACerS is featuring the following award lectures at MS&T. Take the opportunity to listen to your award-winning ceramics and glass materials colleagues' latest findings. Please note that all lectures will be held online.
- Edward Orton, Jr. Memorial Lecture
- Frontiers of Science and Society – Rustum Roy Lecture
- Richard M. Fulrath Award Lectures
- ACerS/EPDC Arthur L. Friedberg Ceramic Engineering Tutorial and Lecture
- ACerS GOMD Alfred Cooper Award sessions
- D.T. Rankin Award (Energy Materials and Systems Division)
ACerS Distinguished Life Members are eligible for complimentary MS&T registration and Senior/Emeritus Members qualify for reduced MS&T registration. These special offers are only available through ACerS, and are not found on the online MS&T registration site. Check back soon for details on how to register.
Contact Erica Zimmerman for registration details or if you are not sure if you are a Senior or Emeritus member of ACerS.
Schedule of events coming soon!