October 26, 2011|Eileen De Guire
The Electronics Division of ACerS sponsors the Lewis C. Hoffman Scholarship. This year’s winner is John T. Leonard, North Carolina State University.
The winner was selected based on:
- Total GPA, Science GPA (to be verified in faculty recommendation letter)
- PSAT/SAT/ACT scores, if available
- Recommendation letter from a faculty member in the department
- Extracurricular activities
- A 500-word essay on the topic: “Smart Materials for Vibration and Wind Energy Harvesting”