Six ACerS Divisions will hold executive and general business meetings at MS&T16 in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. General business meetings will be held Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday in the Salt Palace Convention Center. Plan to attend to get the latest updates and to share your ideas with Division officers.
- Art, Archaeology & Conservation Science: Wednesday, Oct. 26, 12:00-1:00 pm, Conv. Ctr. Room 251F
- Basic Science: Tuesday, Oct. 25, 12:00-1:00 pm, Conv. Ctr. Room 251E
- Electronics: Monday, Oct. 24, 12:00-1:00 pm, Conv. Ctr. Room 255F
- Engineering Ceramics: Tuesday, Oct. 25, 12:00-1:00 pm, Conv. Ctr. Room 151C
- Glass & Optical Materials: Monday, Oct. 24, 5:00-6:00 pm (immediately follows Cooper Session), Conv. Ctr. Room 255A
- Nuclear & Environmental Technology: Monday, Oct. 24, 5:45-6:30 pm (immediately follows end of NETD symposium), Conv. Ctr. Room 250A
Most Division Executive Committee meetings will be held Sunday afternoon, October 23 in the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek hotel. Check with the Division chair or Erica Zimmerman to find out times and locations of the executive committee meetings. [email@example.com]