Make sure to attend the student and young professional activities at the 41st International Conference and Expo on Advanced Ceramics and Composites, January 22-27, 2017, in Daytona Beach, Fla.
- Student, Global Graduate Researcher Network (GGRN), and Young Professional Networking Mixer, January 23, 7:30 – 9 p.m.
- SCHOTT Glass Competition (organized by ACerS PCSA), January 24, 6:45 – 8 p.m.
- Student and Young Professional Lunch and Lecture: “Practical Tips for Getting your Research Published,” by Prof. Monica Ferraris, Polytechnic University of Turin, Italy, on Wednesday, January 25, 12:00 to 1:15 p.m. Sponsored by Saint-Gobain.
- Stay Connected During ICACC’17: Connect with other students and young professionals attending ICACC’17 by joining the ICACC’17 Facebook group. Search “ICACC 2017 (ACerS International Conference on Advanced Ceramics & Composite” on Facebook or follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/342128456161641/. The Facebook page provides an opportunity for students and young professionals to find roommates, if needed, a list of interesting technical talks happening at the conference, or social planning during the conference.
- 6th Global Young Investigator Forum: This is a special symposium for young researchers, and you are welcome to attend all sessions from Monday afternoon, January 23, through Wednesday morning, January 25. https://ceramics.org/icacc2017-6thgyi
For more information about ICACC17 and to register, visit the ICACC17 website.