720 S. Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605
Single/Double $159 USD + tax per night based upon availability.
Triple/Quad $184/$209 USD + tax per night based upon availability.
Cut off is February 25, 2022 or until rooms in the block are sold out.
If you reside outside the U.S. and wish to attend this conference, please reference the U.S. Department of State website to determine if a visa is required for your trip to the conference location.
During the Covid pandemic, the process of obtaining a visa to enter the United States may take extra time beyond the typical several months. First, ensure your passport has 6 months of validity beyond your travel dates and adequate blank pages available for each border crossing you must make for the trip.
To obtain an official invitation from The American Ceramic Society, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- name of the conference you plan to attend
- full name as it appears on your passport
- physical mailing address
- telephone number
- date and country of birth
- passport number
- passport issue and expiration dates
- UNITECR Home
- Call for Abstracts
- Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Peer Review and Proceedings Submission
- Technical Program
- Hotel and Travel
- Student-Young Professional Funding
- UNITECR History & Bylaws
- Schedule of Events
- Exhibits and Sponsorships
- UNITECR Expo Directory
- Refractory Optimization in Steelmaking short course
- UNITECR 2021 FIRE COURSE: Corrosion of refractories