300+ suppliers | 3,000 attendees | 45+ speakers
Ceramics Expo is the leading annual supply chain exhibition and conference for advanced ceramic and glass materials, manufacturing, technologies, and components. It will showcase the latest innovations in materials, processes, and products that are driving today’s ceramic and glass industry.
The event attracts attendance from senior executives, engineers and technical leaders from companies such as: 3M, Apple, BASF, Ford Motor Company, Toshiba, Vesuvius, and Google. If you are involved in the ceramic or glass industry, this is a must-attend event.
Why you should attend Ceramics Expo 2019
- Source cutting-edge ceramic materials and technologies from 300+ global suppliers and manufacturers at the exhibition
- Hear about the latest developments in ceramic technology first from industry experts at the Ceramics Expo Conference
- Generate more business connections during exclusive networking receptions
- Gain peace of mind before investing by seeing live product demonstrations at the Product Showcase
- Improve your processes by discovering the latest technology and materials in the Innovation Trail
- Save time by booking meetings with suppliers in advance with a B2B Matchmaking service open to buyers
Interested in learning more? Register for a short course!
Understand Why Ceramics Fail and Designing for Safety, April 29, 2019—8:00 a.m.– 4:30 p.m. Learn more here.
Additive Manufacturing of High-Performance Ceramics, April 29, 2019—8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Learn more here.
What is included in your pass
Ceramics Expo trade show
Discover latest materials and technologies from leading global manufacturers and suppliers in the advanced ceramic and glass industry. The exhibition covers the complete ceramic and glass supply chain including: ceramic and glass manufacturers, coatings, finishing, additive manufacturing, heat treatment, laboratory, testing and analysis, powder processing, materials handling, raw materials and tooling equipment manufacturers. Attendees come from a wide range of end-user industries such as automotive, aerospace, medical, electronics, defense, telecommunications, alternative energy, and smart materials industries.
Ceramics Expo conference
Ceramics Expo provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity to hear the latest advancements in ceramic materials, technologies and manufacturing. Gain an in-depth view of the ceramic materials markets, the latest innovations, and R&D for commercialization, manufacturing and technological solutions, challenges, and future requirements.
- Business Leaders Session: Examining the Keys to Success and Remaining at the Forefront of Development
- Silicon Nitride, the Ceramic Solution for Tomorrow’s Power Industry Needs
- High Temperature Thermoelectric Devices for Energy Harvesting
- Emerging Applications in Glass Products and Processing
- Evaluation of Solid Oxide-based Fuel Cells for Electrical Power in Aviation
- Understanding the Benefits of Manufacturing with Polymer Derived Ceramics (PDCs)
- Technical Ceramics and Glasses for Energy Storage and Conversion Devices
- Panel Discussion: Designing Specifically for Additive Manufacturing
- Panel Discussion: Testing and Managing the Properties of the Ceramic End Product
Speaking companies include:
GeoCorp will be hosting a networking reception on Tuesday, April 30, 2019, at their booth. Attendees will be able to develop initial discussions in a relaxed environment.
Taking place throughout the event will be the Product Showcase. A series of live product demos by exhibitors, allowing a first-hand view of the latest machinery and techniques from the industry. View the full schedule here.
B2B Matchmaking meetings is a service for exhibitors and buyers at Ceramics Expo to pre-schedule one-to-one business meetings to take place at the event via an online platform. Find out more here.
The Innovation Trail will highlight exhibitors showcasing the most innovative and cutting-edge materials, technologies, and solutions for a range of ceramic applications.
Don’t miss this industry event of the year—register for a free pass to all the above here.