Winter Workshop 2019 will be held in conjunction with the 43rd International Conference and Exposition on Advanced Ceramics and Composites (ICACC) in Daytona Beach, Florida, USA.
Winter Workshop participants are able to attend all events of the ICACC, which showcases cutting-edge research and product developments in all aspects of ceramics. The technical program and Industry Expo provides an open forum for scientists, researchers, engineers, students, and industry leaders from around the world to present and exchange findings on recent advances in ceramic science and technology.
· Friday, January 25: Welcome Social Hour and Dinner
· Saturday, January 26:
– Lectures by Senior Experts in their fields
– Sessions on Career Development with time for networking
– Dinner at one of Daytona’s most popular restaurants!
· Sunday, January 27: Tour of the Kennedy Space Center
The registration fee ($590 USD) covers 5 nights (January 25, 26, 27, 28, 29) at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort, Winter Workshop, Kennedy Space Center Tour, and all activities of ICACC!
For questions about Winter Workshop, please contact Belinda Raines at email@example.com.