Structural Clay Products Division Annual Meeting
|The Structural Clay Products Division Meeting is scheduled for May 2-4, 2011 in Gettysburg, Penn. The 3-day event will offer two plant tours to Redland Brick’s Rocky Ridge Moulded Brick and Watsontown Brick Company, and will include presentations from invited speakers.|
- Harold Newman, Pine Hall Brick Company, “The Effects of Variable Extrusion Moisture on the Extrusion, Drying, and Firing Properties of a Shale Body Mix and How Extrusion Aids can Affect the Properties”
- Brad Cobbledick, Brampton Brick, “Layered Process Audits: How to Improve Quality from the Ground Up”
- Jonathan Livingston, General Shale Brick,”Operating a Lab in a Down Economy”
- Paul Palkovic, Hauck Manufacturing,”Pulse Firing Basics”
- Garth Tayler and Bill Daidone, Acme Brick,”The Use of Bottom Ash in the Manufacture of Clay Face Brick”
- Enrico Cantoni, SMAC S.p.A., “Use of Application Equipment to Control Product Reproducibility and Reduce Engobe and Coating Waste”
- Don Denison, Encertec, Inc., “Watsontown Brick: A Gamble on Diversification and Family History”
- John Sanders, The National Brick Research Center at Clemson University, “Capillarity, A New Way to Report IRA”
Online registration is closed. Please register for Clay 2011 on site.
On or Before
April 7, 2011
April 7, 2011
|Material Advantage Student Member||$75||$150|
|Student: Not in Material Advantage||$115||$190|
Note: All registrations include admission into all sessions, plant tours, receptions and mixers.
ACerS would like to thank these Clay 2011 sponsors:
J.C. Steele & Sons, Inc.
Resco Products Inc
SCPD Annual Meeting 2011 Meeting Links: