ACerS Corporate Membership
Connect to buyers and supplies in the ceramics and glass industry!
As a Corporate Member of The American Ceramic Society, you gain access to an audience of more than 9,000 scientists, engineers, operations personnel, and students from more than 75 countries worldwide. The increased visibility that accompanies ACerS Corporate Membership means increased opportunities to promote your products and services to the global ceramics community, providing your company additional avenues to increase sales and solidify partnerships.
ACerS Corporate Members enjoy discounts on advertising and exhibiting, reduced registrations for meetings, discounts on products, and highlighted listings in ceramicSOURCE Buyer’s Guide. Additionally, our corporate members receive recognition at all ACerS events and individual memberships at no charge.
ACerS exclusive member benefits include:
- Discounts on booth space at ACerS exhibitions, valued at $200 (excludes MS&T)
- Special pricing on electronic and print advertising
- Reduced registration rates on Technical Meetings
- Reduced rates for products: Technical Publications, Award-winning Journals, Phase Equilibria Diagrams and Ceramic Materials Courses
- Make connections with members-only access to the membership directory; search for colleagues and friends as well as make new contacts in the materials community
- Networking opportunities with ACerS Career Center, post jobs and resumes into an easy searchable application
- Free print and online access to the American Ceramic Society Bulletin, the most widely read publication in the ceramics field
- Free ceramicSOURCE, the publication that brings materials buyers and sellers together in a directory format
- FedEx discounts, insurance, shipping, travel and much more
For more information on becoming a corporate member, contact Megan Bricker at +1-614-794-5827.