Phase Equilibria Diagrams PC Database System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP or new (Windows 7 is recommended)
- Minimum hard disk storage available: 4GB
- Minimum CPU: Intel Core2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2 or better (dual core 1.867GHz or faster)
- Minimum RAM: 2GB
- Minimum Screen Resolution: SXGA (1280×1024)
- Java 7 Runtime Environment
- An application capable of rendering Microsoft RichText files, such as Microsoft Word or Apache OpenOffice Writer.
- An application capable of rendering Adobe Portable Document Format files (.pdf), such as Adobe Reader or Foxit PDF Reader.
- Review the dependencies listed above and be sure that you have them installed
- For the fastest display of diagrams, after installing Java, switch to direct network connections by doing following:
- Open Control Panel from the Start menu.
- In the “search control panel” box, type “java” and hit return.
- Click on the Java icon.
- In the “General” tab select “Network Settings…”.
- Select the “Direct Connection” button.
- Click “OK” on the Network Settings tab.
- Click “Apply” on the General tab.
- Insert the DVD or CD on which the application was distributed into your optical drive. The installer should begin automatically.
- Start the application by navigating to ACerS – NIST > Phase Equilibria Diagrams Database Version 4.0 in from the Start menu.