S11: Sustainable, Eco-Friendly Advanced Materials, and Nanodevices
This symposium will focus on the development of new advanced materials, combinations of hybrid nano-materials, low dimensional materials as well as nano-scale devices that focus on utilizing these designer materials in the development of a sustainable future in an environmentally friendly manner. Studies on the physical properties of advanced materials such as hybrid organic-inorganics as well as nanostructures of inorganic perovskites, composites incorporating novel organic and inorganic systems, polymers, nano-structured materials will be of particular interest. The organizers welcome both theoretical and experimental studies carried out on such materials and device platforms. Under nanoscale devices, studies related to energy harvesting in areas such as photovoltaics, piezoelectricity, triboelectricity and thermoelectricity as well as studies on nanobio devices are welcome. Studies related to energy storage and sensing, including integrated system platforms suitable for the field of IOT, including autonomous sensing are also welcome.
- Fundamental studies on advanced nanoscale materials for energy harvesting and storage
- Nanoscale triboelectric, piezoelectric, thermoelectric energy harvesting devices.
- Organic and hybrid materials systems for photovoltaics
- Photovoltaics based on hybrid and inorganic perovskite materials
- Novel materials and nanoscale sensor devices for wearable healthcare applications.
- Energy storage: new materials and devices
- Metal oxides: fundamental studies and applications.
- Integrated systems and IOT platforms: incorporation of new technologies into existing technologies and studies on combined sensors, energy harvesting and storage systems.
Yeonho Im, Chonbuk National University, Korea, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoon Bong Hahn, Chonbuk National University, Korea, email@example.com