Arun Wagh Archives | The American Ceramic Society

Arun Wagh

MS&T’09 to feature Alfred University ceramic art display

By / October 22, 2009

MS&T’09 is 95 percent pure science. The other 5 percent is designed to be on the lighter side. For example, the student mug drop and putting contest are always big draws on the expo floor. Rustum Roy, too, has promised to bring “The ExperiMentalist” to the ACerS Annual Banquet. And, this year there is some…

Read More