Submit your abstract in one of these symposium:
- Advanced Testing of Refractories
- Advanced Installation Techniques & Equipment
- Monolithic Refractories
- Iron & Steel Making Refractories
- Raw Materials Developments & Global Raw Material Issues
- Refractories for Glass
- Cement & Lime Refractories
- Modelling and Simulation of Refractories
- Refractories for Waste to Energy Processing & Power
- Energy Savings through Refractory Design
- Nonoxide Refractory Systems
- Refractories for Chemical Processes
- Developments in Basic Refractories
- Global Education in Refractories
- Refractories for Nonferrous Metallurgy
- Safety, Environmental Issues & Recycling Solutions for Refractories
The program calls for approximately 200 papers, with a final selection of qualified papers by the Technical Program Committee to be made on the basis of technical content, as well as the date and order in which the abstracts are received. Applicants will receive e-mail notification of acceptance by December 31, 2012.
Authors of accepted abstracts are required to submit a paper (8 pages or less) for publication in the collected proceedings. Deadline for paper proceedings will be April 10, 2013. Manuscripts received after that date will not be considered. Oral presentations will be 20 minutes, including 15 minutes for presentations and 5 minutes for discussion.
The official language of UNITECR 2013 is English.