Congratulations to the 11th CMCEE best professional and student poster award winners!
The 11th International Conference on Ceramic Materials and Components for Energy and Environmental Applications (11th CMCEE) took place June 14-19, 2015, in Vancouver, BC, Canada. The 11th CMCEE Best Poster Awards were selected from posters presented at the conference. In addition, the the first ever Global Graduate Researcher Network (GGRN) Student Poster Awards were awarded. The winners for each group are as follows. Congratulations to all the poster winners, and thank you to all who made these awards possible!
Professional Poster Awards
- 1st place – “Thermoelectric properties of higher manganese silicide containing small amount of Re,” Akio Yamamoto, Toyota Technological Institute
- 2nd place – “Improved Densification and Ionic Conductivity of Sr- and Mg-doped Lanthanum Gallate,” Eliana Muccillo, Energy and Nuclear Research Institute
- 3rd place – “Nano-modification of cement paste for enhanced thermal durability,” Yonathan Reches, Vanderbilt University
GGRN Student Poster Awards
- “Effect of Particle Size on Performance of Low-temperature-synthesized ZnO Electrodes in Plastic Dye-sensitized Solar Cells,” Hitomi Ohashi, Keio University
- “Realization of Uniform C-TiO2, MP-TiO2 and MAPbI3 Layer in Ambience via Nozzle-jet Printing Technique for Perovskite Solar Cells,” Yousheng Wang, Chonbuk National University
- “Catalytic combustion of propane on Mn-modified hexagonal YbFeO3,” Ryohei Tada, Kyoto University
- “Crystal structure and property for high pressure phase of NaBiO3,” Octavianti Naa, University of Yamanashi
- “Dental Zirconia Ceramics for Chair-side CAD/CAM Systems,” Yong-Hwan Jeong, Sejong University
Back to Previous Page