Expand your circle through ACerS Young Professionals Network
The Young Professionals Network (YPN) is designed for ACerS members who have completed their terminal degree or are 25 years of age and up to 40 years of age. If that’s you, join today or contact Tricia Freshour!
The American Ceramic Society’s Young Professionals Network (YPN) aims to:
- Attract and retain young professionals as members of The American Ceramic Society
- Connect young professionals with opportunities to actively contribute and take on leadership roles in the Society
- Create a technical and social network amongst young professionals within the Society
- Provide opportunities for professional development training of relevance to young professionals
- Facilitate networking between YPN members and senior leaders in the ceramics and glass communities
“The connections that I’ve made through The American Ceramic Society have been invaluable. I highly encourage anyone to get involved with the Society.” -Geoff Brennecka, Colorado School of Mines
Are you a recent graduate?
ACerS can help you succeed by offering you a FREE Associate Membership. Young professionals get the first year of membership free and then their second year of membership at the $40 discounted rate. The third year of membership renews at $120. By becoming an ACerS Associate Member, you’ll have access to valuable resources that will benefit you now and throughout your career. Complete the membership application online or download the membership application and mail or fax it.
Be a mentor for ACerS PCSA
|Subscribe to Ceramic Tech Today|
Present a paper or poster at ACerS meetings
|Apply for Du-Co Ceramics Young Professional Award|
Young Professional Network Co-Chairs and Advisory Committee Representatives
2016 – 2018:
YPN Steering Committee Representatives:
ACerS Staff Contact:
Tricia Freshour, Member Engagement Manager