Expand your circle through ACerS Young Professionals Network
ACerS is a dynamic, welcoming community of engineers, scientists, and ceramic materials professionals. The Young Professional Network (YPN) is designed for ACerS members in their first 10 years of employment who are under the age of 40.
Join the YPN (free for ACerS members) and experience dynamic networking opportunities with fellow young professionals as well as leaders in the ceramic materials community. There are also many other benefits, including the chance to write for one of our online or print publications, discounts on meetings and workshops, and eligibility to apply for travel grants.
Are you a recent graduate?
ACerS can help you succeed by offering you a FREE Associate Membership. Young professionals get the first year of membership free and then their second year of membership at the $40 discounted rate. The third year of membership renews at $120. By becoming an ACerS Associate Member, you’ll have access to valuable resources that will benefit you now and throughout your career. Complete the membership application online or download the membership application and mail or fax it.
- Write for JACerS, ACT, IJAGS, or ACerS Bulletin
- Present a paper at ACerS meetings
- Subscribe to Ceramic Tech Today
- Ceramic Materials Courses
- Materials S&E Graduate Programs
|Career development and mentoring|
- Be a mentor for ACerS PCSA
- Join YPN recruitment or programming teams
- Apply for young professionals awards
|Networking and new opportunities|
- ACerS Career Center
- Create a professional profile, upload resume
- National Institute of Ceramic Engineers (NICE)
|Receive YPN updates by email|
YPN committee chairs
Naval Research Labs
Ph: (202) 767-3313
Savannah River National Laboratory
Ph: (803) 819-8419