Hosted October 7-11 in Pittsburgh, Pa., ACerS 114th Annual Meeting affords you an opportunity like no other. You have the chance to hear the latest technical advances and cutting-edge developments in the materials science community, connect with friends, and network with your peers. Review the Technical Program for session information and abstracts, or download the Calendar of Events for the complete conference schedule.
- ACerS Award Lectures - Rustum Roy, Sosman, Orton, Friedberg, Fulrath Award Session, and Cooper Session and Award
- Annual Honors and Awards Banquet on Monday evening
- Networking at the ACerS Member Lounge - You’ll find us near Registration
- Outstanding technical programming
- Ceramic Short Courses - Focused Ion Beams (FIB) and Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (SIMS) and Sintering of Ceramics
|Who Should Attend
This partnership of four leading materials societies brings together scientists, engineers, students, suppliers and others to discuss current research and applications, and shape the future of materials science and technology. Don’t miss your change to network with people critical to your business.
|On or before
|Student Participant* Member||$75||$100|
|Student Participant* Nonmember||$100||$125|
* Speaker, Organizers, Session Chair
Attention ACerS Distinguished Life Members and Senior/Emeritus Members
ACerS is offering complimentary registration for Distinguished Life Members and reduced registration for Senior/Emeritus members. These special offers are only available through ACerS, so complete the special form and send it to Marcia Stout by August 15, 2012. You may contact Marcia if you are not sure if you are a Senior or Emeritus member of ACerS.