Clay 2011 Hotel & Travel Information
One Lincoln Square
Gettysburg, PA 17325
The conference rate deadline has passed. However, please contact the Gettysburg Hotel to secure your room, based on hotel availability.
Gettysburg Area Attractions
The following attractions are within close proximity to the Gettysburg Hotel. For a complete listing of all shops, restaurants and attractions, visit the Gettysburg Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- David Wills House – 0 miles from the hotel
- Steven B. Wiley & The Lincoln Leadership Institute – 0 miles from the hotel
- Battlefield – .25 miles from the hotel
- Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center – 1.5 miles from the hotel
- Gettysburg National Cemetery – .5 miles from the hotel
- Ghosts of Gettysburg – .2 miles from the hotel
- Outlet Shoppes at Gettysburg – 3 miles from hotel
- Adams County Winery – 8 miles from the hotel
- Liberty Mountain – 10 miles from the hotel
Historic Gettysburg Walking Tour
The Gettysburg CVB and Main Street Gettysburg offer a self guided walking tour of Historic Downtown Gettysburg. Walk the streets where soldiers fought, civilians lived, and President Abraham Lincoln paraded to the National Cemetery for the 1863 dedication services. Learn more about life in Gettysburg before, during, and days after the fateful days of the Civil War. Enjoy the historic buildings, many dating back to pre-Civil War times. Download a Walking Tour Brochure. Contact the Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau Information Center at 800-337-5015 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
SCPD Annual Meeting 2011 Meeting Links: