Attention students and young professionals: Are you planning on attending the Electronics Materials and Applications (EMA 2019) conference, Jan. 23-25, 2019, in Orlando, Florida, USA.?
If so, you will want to stay connected by joining the EMA 2019 Facebook event. Simply search “EMA 2019” on Facebook. The Facebook event page will also provide a list of interesting technical talks happening at the conference. Happy connecting!
Also, make sure to attend the following student activities at EMA 2019:
- Electronics Division Student Workshops: Overview of Topics at EMA: A Student Guide to the Meeting, Jan. 23, 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. and What’s Next: What to Expect in Different Career Paths, Jan. 24, 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.
- Poster Session and Welcome Reception, Jan. 23, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Student and Young Professional Reception, Barefoot Bar, Jan. 24, 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Coffee with a Pro is a program provided by the YPN to connect students and professionals. To review the available dates/times and to sign up as a student participant, you simply need to complete a brief survey.
- All conference attendees are invited to attend the conference dinner, Jan. 24, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., Orange C/D rooms. Poster session awards will also be announced at this event.
- Failure – the Greatest Teacher, Jan. 25, 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. In these sessions you will hear recognized leaders in the field discuss failure in a frank and friendly discussion.
Visit the EMA 2019 meeting page for more information.