MS&T’10 Deadline Extension. Submit Abstracts by March 29
The abstract submission deadline has been extended to March 29, 2010. You have two more weeks to submit your 150-word abstract for the Materials Science and Technology 2010 Conference & Exposition, hosted in Houston, TX, October 17-21, 2010.
Topics for MS&T’10 include:
– Biomaterial Technology
– Ceramic and Glass Materials
– Corrosion Control and Sustainability
– Electronic and Magnetic Materials
– Environmental and Energy Issues
– Fundamentals and Characterization
– Iron and Steel
– Materials Performance
– Processing and Product Manufacturing
– Special Topics
Exchange knowledge, learn about new products and services, renew friendships, and network with professionals at this premier ceramic materials event. Don’t be left out of MS&T’10!
If you have questions about submitting an abstract, contact the programming administrator at (724) 776-9000 ext. 227.
Back to Previous Page