The National Science Foundation and corporate sponsors, Ceradyne and Wiley, have made 18 travel grants available for students to attend the 4th International Congress on Ceramics, July 15 – 19 in Chicago, Ill. Each travel award will consist of $1050 in travel funds, plus complimentary student registration at ICC4.
- Graduate or undergraduate student
- Must submit a 100-150 word abstract for the Interactive Technology Forum.
- Maximum of two travel grants per university
Submit the following to Tricia Freshour by February 15, 2012:
- A 1-2 page curriculum vita
- A 100-150 word abstract (Do not submit to the ICC site until selected)
- Statement by the student about how they would benefit from attending ICC4
- Letter of recommendation from a faculty member or research scientist who can describe the student’s leadership potential in developing international relations.
Awardees will be notified by March 15, 2012. After selection, abstracts must be submitted on the ICC4 abstract site before March 31, 2012.