Fellows shall be persons of good reputation who have reached their 35th birthday and who shall have been members of the Society at least five years continuously at the established nomination deadline date when nominated.* They shall prove qualified for elevation to the grade of Fellow by reason of outstanding contributions to the ceramic arts or sciences; through broad and productive scholarship in ceramic science and technology, by conspicuous achievement in ceramic industry or by outstanding service to the Society.
Helpful hints for preparing a nomination:
– The nominee, and all seven of the required sponsors, must be active members of ACerS.
– Scanned, copied, and electronic signatures are acceptable and may be sent on individual forms.
– To check on the membership eligibility of a nominee or for a list of active nominations, contact Erica Zimmerman at email@example.com.
– One (1) page support letters may be submitted by up to three (3) members or non-members.
– If a nominee has an active nomination with additional accomplishments since the time the original nomination was submitted, sponsors may send an update for consideration.
*In computing length of continuous SOCIETY membership for the purpose of determining award eligibility and special memberships, gaps of <12 months will be ignored.
You may start, save, complete, and submit your nominations accessing the acers award portal below.