THIS SYMPOSIUM IS POSTPONED UNTIL ICACC 2022
As the increasing global population drives to meet basic necessities and improve standards of living, demand for energy, healthcare, housing, transportation, and industrial products is also rapidly growing. However, higher demand and production in all these areas lead to a dramatic increase in the overall consumption of resources and pollution rates, leading to climate change that creates risk of irreversible changes in the ecosystem. New technologies and innovative solutions are required to address these needs. This symposium will focus on the critical role of emergent materials and sustainable manufacturing technologies to address various societal challenges. It will cover a wide range of topics and identify key challenges and opportunities for various emerging materials and innovative manufacturing technologies in a global landscape.
The symposium will honor Tatsuki Ohji, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan, and recognize his long term and outstanding contributions to science and technology of advanced ceramic materials and technologies, and for promoting and developing human networks and collaborations among the materials community worldwide.
- Global resource management for sustainable development
- Innovative strategies for sustainable and self-sufficient solutions
- Emergent materials and technologies
- Hybrid and multifunctional systems
- Materials for sustainable energy and environmental systems
- Technologies for human health and societal welfare
- Emerging materials and technologies for AI, IoTs, and big data
- Technologies for solving global water challenges
- Knowledge management, education, mentoring, and collaboration
A number of experts from around the world will be invited to make presentations in their specific areas of interest and highlight specific contributions they have made to better the lives of people and sustainable societal development.
- Mrityunjay Singh, Ohio Aerospace Institute, USA, email@example.com
- Manabu Fukushima, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Japan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jingyang Wang, IMR-Shenyang National Laboratory for Materials Science, China
- Kiyoshi Shimamura, National Institute of Materials Science, Japan
- Alexander Michaelis, Fraunhofer IKTS, Germany
- Young-Wook Kim, University of Seoul, Korea
- Sanjay Mathur, University of Cologne, Germany
- Dileep Singh, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
- Monica Ferraris, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Zhengyi Fu, Wuhan University of Technology, China