Download the conference program here.
The International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites (ICACC) in Daytona Beach, Fla., never disappoints in terms of quality and size. The conference is the annual meeting of the Engineering Ceramics Division and welcomed about 1,000 attendees from 51 countries. In his conference opening remarks, lead organizer Jingyang Wang said nearly half of the attendees were from outside the United States.
The program offered about 840 presentations in 15 symposia, three focus sessions, two poster sessions, and two special symposia—the 6th Global Young Investigators Forum and the 3rd Pacific Rim Engineering Ceramics Summit.
Check out images here from the many activities that took place at the conference.
Read the full Ceramic Tech Today story about the conference here.
- ICACC20 Home
- Call for papers
- Abstract submission guidelines
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Technical Program
- Award and Plenary Speakers
- Schedule of Events
- Mechanical Properties of Ceramics and Glass Short Course
- Publish your conference research
- Winter Workshop
- Hotel and Travel
- Exhibitor Information
- Expo Directory
- Follow @ICACCChair on Twitter for the latest updates for #ICACC20!