VIRTUAL SPEAKERS AND POSTERS
We wish to provide as much information as possible regarding the 'how to' and 'when' of providing your recorded presentation or poster. Access the document links below for answers to your questions.
NOTE: When speakers are logged in, the Bravura speaker console displays the session time and presentation time in the speaker's home time zone.
All oral presentations must be pre-recorded or uploaded in the Bravura Speaker Portal. See recording deadlines below. Posters must be uploaded as PDF.
BRAVURA SPEAKER CONSOLE LINK
Speakers will login using their email address and password : ICACC2021
When you are logged into the speaker portal, enable your camera and mic and ensure they work. Next:
- Share your screen if you plan to show a presentation during your pre-recording
- Select the Record Icon from the Zoom Control Panel
- When you select the icon, be sure to select ‘Record to the cloud’
- When you are done, stop recording and end the meeting.
- Clicking end the meeting will automatically send your recording to the cloud. You will not receive an onscreen notification.