New this year to ICACC and ACerS: Breaking News Poster Session
ACerS is pleased to announce the introduction of the Breaking News Poster Session for ICACC. If you missed the abstract submission deadline, this new initiative is the opportunity to present your latest research via poster presentation.
Please send your abstract directly to Karen McCurdy at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31, 2023, for inclusion in the ICACC Poster Sessions on January 30 and 31, 2024. Your Breaking News Poster abstract will be included in the ICACC On-line Planner as well as listed in a separate supplemental document in the conference guide.
When submitting a poster abstract to Karen McCurdy, the abstract must include this information and adhere to these guidelines:
- The abstract body and title must not exceed 1500 characters.
- Include the affiliations, institutions, professional status and email addresses for all authors listed on the abstract
- Provide at least three keywords for the keyword search function
- The symposium and session that the poster belongs
Due to the late submission, it is critical that the abstract submitter follow the above guidelines.
- ICACC24 Home
- Technical Program
- Call for Papers
- Breaking News Poster Session
- Awards and Plenary
- Hotel and Travel
- Mechanical Properties Short Course
- Visa Letter
- IGNITE MSE
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Expo Directory
- ICACC Exhibit Application
- Exhibitor Prospectus
- 2024 Childcare Grant
- Student Registration Waiver/Travel Grant