Find Your Ceramic and Glass Customers at ICACC 2021 Virtual!
Download the ICACC 2021 Virtual Exhibitor and Sponsorship form
Virtual exhibit hours
Tuesday, February 9 and Wednesday, February 10
12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
4 – 5 p.m.
View ICACC21 Virtual exhibit hall floor plan
Platinum and gold exhibitors have the option to select their booth on a first-come, first-served basis. Silver exhibitors will be assigned a virtual booth location by The American Ceramic Society.
Virtual booth details
ICACC is offering three tiers of exhibitor packages to provide opportunity for participation at a level most comfortable to your company.
Your virtual exhibit can be visited by attendees from anywhere at any time until April 12, 2021. Visitors can immediately download a wide range of product literature from your exhibit and make direct inquiries for more information including product specifications, white papers, or anything else your company deems to be of interest to potential buyers.
All packages include:
Virtual Exhibit Booth and Listing
- Company name, logo, and branding in virtual exhibit booth
- Company resource center via the exhibitor profile
- Opportunity to brand your virtual exhibit booth (color scheme, logos, taglines, and video opportunities)
- Opportunity to share your company offerings for attendees to download during their visit – PDF documents, press releases, and any other materials you deem to be of interest to potential buyers (file size limit: 10 MB/file)
- Opportunity to upload specific product details including product name, description, and image (limit: 150 products)
- Ability to link externally
- A captive audience to engage with your company via web site, surveys, webinars, or another URL of your choice
- Opportunity to share videos showcasing demos, case studies, or any other creative solutions to highlight your product or service offerings
- Opportunity to encourage social media sharing by optimizing content
- Opportunity to create keywords for your company to be more searchable for attendees
Connect with prospects and manage leads
- Designated expo hours are built into the schedule, but attendees can also visit the expo hall at their leisure
- Attendees can send direct messages to virtual exhibitors
- Continue connecting with leads through the messaging function after the event through April 12, 2021.
- Access your visitor list at any time and review booth visitor traffic detail, including visitor contact information and types of materials viewed
Post-show attendee list
- Electronic list of all registered attendees (names and address only) will be emailed within one week after the conference
Platinum and gold exhibitors receive additional benefits. Click here to view the ICACC 21 Virtual Exhibitor and Sponsor Prospectus to view all exhibitor tier options and benefits.