Address: Balboa Avenida &, Calle Aquilino de la Guardia
Panamá City, Panama
Phone: +507 280-8000
ACerS special rates:
$115/ single occupancy*
*Price includes breakfast and 2 mb wifi
ACerS special rate cut-off date is June 23, 2022.
Panama Tocumen Airport (IATA: PTY) is 21.3 km to Hilton Panama / approximate 21 minute drive. Airport shuttle service is not available to/from the Hilton Panama.
Taxis and ride sharing apps at Panama international airport:
Ride sharing apps
The service of Ride sharing apps such as Uber or Cabify, cannot operate directly from the arrivals section of the terminal, as can taxis. Therefore, to expect any of these apps, you must go out through the arrivals level and cross the street until you reach the parking area. Wait for the Driver in the parking row you selected in the app, between Rows 15 and 18. If you can’t find it, contact the driver again through the app.
The fares to different points in Panama City or the Panama Canal itself can range from $12 to $30 depending not only on the distance, but on the schedule. At peak times the cost usually rises and is similar to that of the taxi.
Two companies operate at the airport: Amber Luna (Amber Moon): +507 6664-0171 and Radio Taxi Plaza Tocumen: +507 6680-6186. The taxi stops are located outside the arrivals hall of each terminals. For your safety, never use unauthorized taxis.
From Airport to City
Journey time to the old town: 30 minutes. At peak hours (6 to 9 am from Monday to Saturday) transit can require up to 2 hours due of the traffic that the South Corridor receives. The stops are next to the arrivals hall of each terminal.
Payment Information for Hilton Panama:
Currency: US Dollar
Accepted credit cards:
Restaurants inside the Hotel, and from the same Company (Waldorf Astoria)
- Bar Blue (Cocktails/Lounge) 10 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- I Love Coffee (Coffee/Pastries/Sandwiches) 10:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saquella (Mediterranean – Italian) 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Niba (Upscale Dinner Dining) 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Society Café (Breakfast) 6:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Peacock Alley (Waldorf Astoria) 12 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Close to the Hotel
- Azahar (Torre Yoo)
- Blame Kiki (Torre Yoo)
- La Strega (Italian)
- Casa Alejandro (Spanish)
- Meze Panama (Greek)
- Tinajas (Panameña)
- Juana Tranquila Taquería (Mexican)
For a more complete list of dining options near the Hilton Panama, please click here.
Attractions Located On-Site at the Hilton Panama or In Close Proximity:
- Starbay Casino (on-site at the Hilton Panama)
- Eforea Spa (on-site at the Hilton Panama)
- Rooftop Pool (on-site at the Hilton Panama)
- Mulitplaza Mall (10 minutes from Hilton Panama)
- Canal Tours (10 minutes from Hilton Panama)
- Casco Viejo UNESCO (10 minutes from Hilton Panama)
Parking at Hilton Panama:
Self-Parking: Not Available
Consult the Panamanian Embassy website to determine if you must apply for a visa to visit Panama. U.S. resident citizens do not require a visa.