Ceramics Expo brings together engineers, decision makers, end-user OEMs and buyers from across the globe to source new materials, components and technologies, network with like-minded professionals, and discuss the challenges and opportunities in the ceramics industry.
Reasons to attend Ceramics Expo 2022:
- Source cutting-edge advanced ceramics materials and technologies from 220+ leading suppliers & manufacturers.
- Understand the latest industry developments from 30+ expert speakers and game-changers.
- Gain a 360° view of the ceramic materials market: new material formulations, and the future material requirements of end-user markets.
- Generate valuable business connections with the Ceramics Expo B2B Matchmaking service.
- High level conference programme focussing on the sustainability and efficiency opportunities of advanced ceramics.
- Locate new solutions to technology development and implementation, cost reduction and scaling-up of manufacturing processes.
- Evaluate the use cases of the latest products and services thanks to the live demos and showcases.
- Network with your peers from across the advanced ceramics value chain, from manufacturers and suppliers, to major end-users from the aviation, automotive, energy, medical and electronics sectors.
- Learn the latest innovative forming processes for unique geometries and high surface area parts.
Running concurrent to the exhibition is the free-to-attend Ceramics Expo Conference, where industry leaders will share their technical expertise in ceramics and provide real-world case studies, new technologies and materials, along with information on industry trends. The Conference at Ceramics Expo 2022 will once again bring together members from across the technical ceramic supply chain, to discuss the latest industry developments and provide expert insight into the latest trends and technologies. The two-day event will look at topics including new market applications, sustainability, composite material innovation, electrification, novel manufacturing techniques and much more.
New for 2022, Ceramics Expo is co-located with Thermal Management Expo and High Performance Plastics Expo.
Thermal Management Expo brings together senior engineers and decision makers with suppliers of thermal systems and materials to discuss the latest innovations and solutions for thermal management across automotive, aerospace & defense, energy/energy storage, telecom/5G, electronics, and medical applications.
High Performance Plastics Expo is the first end-user driven free-to-attend exhibition and conference bringing together the manufacturers and buyers of high performance plastics and polymers.
The exhibition will be buyer-led, focusing on the procurement process of high value, specialist applications from industries including automotive, aerospace, medical, electrical/electronic, oil and gas. This exclusive event will showcase solutions for engineers and buyers based on custom performance capabilities and requirements.
Ceramics Expo 2021 in stats:
- 1305 attendees
- 190 exhibitors
- 30+ speakers
2022 Exhibitors Include:
- Netzsch Instruments NA LLC
- Kennametal Sintec
- Cerion Nanomaterials
- Corning Incorporated
- ZEISS Microscopy
- View all 2022 exhibitors here: https://www.ceramicsexpousa.com/exhibitor-list/?utm_source=webpage&utm_medium=ACERS&utm_campaign=CEX22
Interested in booking your own booth? Find out more here: https://www.ceramicsexpousa.com/exhibit/?utm_source=webpage&utm_medium=ACERS&utm_campaign=CEX22
Photos of the event: