Hosted October 17-21 in Houston, Texas, ACerS 112th Annual Meeting affords you an opportunity like no other. You have the chance to hear the latest technical advances and cutting-edge developments in the materials science community, connect with friends, and network with your peers.
- ACerS Award Lectures: Rustum Roy, Sosman, Orton, Friedberg, Fulrath Award Session, and Cooper Session and Award
- Annual Honors and Awards Banquet on Monday evening
- Networking at the ACerS Member Lounge (You’ll find us near Registration)
- Outstanding technical programming
|Who Should Attend
This partnership of four leading materials societies brings together scientists, engineers, students, suppliers and others to discuss current research and applications, and shape the future of materials science and technology.
|On or before
|Student Participant* Member||$50||$75|
|Student Participant* Nonmember||$75||$100|
* Speaker, Organizers, Session Chair
Attention Distinguished Life Members and Senior/Emeritus Members
ACerS is offering complimentary registration for Distinguished Life Members and reduced registration for Senior/Emeritus members. These special offers are only available through ACerS, so complete the special form and send it to Marcia Stout by 15 August 2010.