Register now for Clay 14. Hosted in conjunction with the National Brick Research Center meeting, the 3-day event will offer a plant tour and include presentations from invited speakers.
- An Update: Brick MACT Effort and Projections, Terry Schimmel, Boral Bricks
- Coloring Brick – It’s OK to Play and Color Outside the Lines, John Dowdle, Prince Manufacturing
- Thermal Properties of Clay Brick, John Sanders, The National Brick Research Center
- Improved Particle Size Measurement Techniques for Brickmaking Raw Materials, Parker Stroble, The National Brick Research Center
- The New MACT from a Manufacturers Perspective, Davis Henry, Henry Brick
- Silica – What it Will Require and What the Brick Industry is Doing About It, Susan J. Miller, Brick Industry Association
- Case Study of an Arc Flash Hazard Analysis at Interstate Brick, John Hewitt, Interstate Brick Co.
- WikiBrick – A Web-based, Free-content Encyclopedia for the Brick Manufacturing Community, Don Denison, Encertec, Inc.
501 West Church Avenue, Knoxville, Tennessee 37902-2591 | +1 (865) 523-2300
Rate: Single/Double: $90 | Cut off: February 7, 2014
Select your membership type below to register online. Nonmembers will be prompted to create a New Visitor Registration. Download the registration form to sign up by phone, fax or mail.
On or Before
February 3, 2014
February 3, 2014
|ACerS Emeritus/Senior/Associate Member||$195||$345|
|ACerS Student Member||$75||$150|
Note: All registrations include admission into all sessions, plant tours, receptions and mixers.
|Schedule of Events|
|Monday, March 3
Registration – 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Welcome Reception – 5:00 to 7:00 p.m
Tuesday, March 4
Registration – 7:00 to 8:00 a.m.
General Shale tour – 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (lunch provided by General Shale)
Crossville Tile tour – 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Suppliers Mixer – 5:00 to 6:30 p.m
|Wednesday, March 5
Technical Program – 9:00 to 12:00 p.m
National Brick Research Center (NBRC) meeting – 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. (NBRC members only)
ACerS would like to thank these Clay 2014 Welcome Reception & Suppliers Mixer sponsors:
Division Chair: Gregory A. Grabert, Sr., Basic Machinery Co., Inc.
Chair Elect: Bill Daidone, Acme Brick Technical Center
Secretary: John Hewitt, Interstate Brick Company
Subscribe to Ceramic Tech Today
Don’t miss the latest ceramic and glass materials news. *Cannot accept role-based emails.
Subscribe to Ceramic & Glass Manufacturing Weekly
Don’t miss the latest ceramic and glass business news. *Cannot accept role-based emails.