“Endorsed Meetings” are those deemed by the American Ceramic Society (ACerS) to coincide with the interests of a significant portion of its membership. Endorsed meetings are not organized or administered by ACerS. ACerS disclaims all liability from and provides no warranty for Endorsed Meetings.
Here is a list of ACerS upcoming endorsed meetings:
- 10th International Conference of Microwave Materials and their Applications (MMA 2018), October 1-4, 2018, Osaka University, Nakanoshima Center, Osaka, Japan
- The 5th International Conference on Competitive Materials and Technology Processes, October 8-12, 2018, Hunguest Hotel Palota Lillafüred at Miskolc-Lillafüred, in the mountain Bükk, Hungary
- Fluorine Forum 2018, October 15-17, 2018, Hotel Wellington C/ Velázquez 8 Madrid, Spain
- The 8th Congress of International Academy of Ceramic Implantology, February 14-17, 2019, Grand Hyatt, Tampa, Florida, USA
- Electric Field Enhanced Processing of Advanced Materials II: Complexities and Opportunities March 10-15, 2019, Hotel Dos Templarios, Tomar, Portugal
- HTCMC 10: 10th Intl. Conf. on High-Temperature Ceramic-Matrix Composites, September 22-27, 2019, Bordeaux, Palais des Congrès, France