“Endorsed Meetings” are those deemed by the American Ceramic Society (ACerS) to coincide with the interests of a significant portion of its membership. Endorsed meetings are not organized or administered by ACerS. ACerS disclaims all liability from and provides no warranty for Endorsed Meetings.
Here is a list of ACerS upcoming endorsed meetings:
- 9th IAOCI Congress 2020, March 12-14, 2020, New Orleans, La, USA
- Ultra-High Temperature Ceramics: Materials for Extreme Environment Applications V, June 7-10, 2020, Snowbird, UT, USA
- 7th International Conference on Electrophoretic Deposition: Fundamentals and Applications (EPD 2020), November 8-13, 2020, Santa Fe, NM, USA
- Sintering 2021, March 27-31, 2021, Nagaragawa Convention Center, Gifu, Japan
- 7th International Conference on the Characterization and Control of Interfaces for High Quality Advanced Materials (ICCCI2022), July 5 – 8, 2022 Kurashiki, Japan
- 2nd Global Forum on Smart Additive Manufacturing, Design & Evaluation (Smart MADE), August 30 – September 2, 2020, Osaka University Nakanoshima Center, Japan