“Endorsed Meetings” are those deemed by the American Ceramic Society (ACerS) to coincide with the interests of a significant portion of its membership. Endorsed meetings are not organized or administered by ACerS. ACerS disclaims all liability from and provides no warranty for Endorsed Meetings.
Here is a list of ACerS upcoming endorsed meetings:
- XVII Conference of the European Ceramic Society (ECerS 2021), August 29–September 2, 2021, Dresden, Germany - POSTPONED TO 2022
- International Research Conference on Structure and thermodynamics of Oxides/carbides/nitrides/borides at High Temperature (STOHT2021), October 12–15, 2021, Arizona State University, Arizona, USA - POSTPONED TO 2022
- 7th International Symposium on Advanced Ceramics and Technology for Sustainable Energy Applications toward a Low Carbon Society (ACTSEA 2021) Virtual, November 15 – 17, 2021, Taipei, Taiwan
- Sintering 2022, March 27–31, 2022, Nagaragawa Convention Center, Gifu, Japan - POSTPONED TO 2023
- 7th International Conference on the Characterization and Control of Interfaces for High Quality Advanced Materials (ICCCI2022), POSTPONED to November 15–18, 2022 Kurashiki, Japan