“Endorsed Meetings” are those deemed by the American Ceramic Society (ACerS) to coincide with the interests of a significant portion of its membership. Endorsed meetings are not organized or administered by ACerS. ACerS disclaims all liability from and provides no warranty for Endorsed Meetings.
ACerS upcoming endorsed meetings:
- 11th International Conference on High Temperature Ceramic Matrix Composites, August 27 – August 31, 2023, Ramada Plaza Jeju Hotel, Jeju, Korea
- Sintering 2023, August 27 – 31, 2023, Nagaragawa Convention Center, Gifu, Japan
- 14th International Conference on Ceramic Materials and Components for Energy and Environmental Systems August 18 - 22, 2024, Budapest, Hungary
- Microwave Materials and their Applications (MMA 2023) September 25 - 28, 2023, Mainz, Germany
- 8th Ceramics Japan Expo October 4 - 6, 2023, Tokyo, Japan
- International Conference on Ceramics and Geomaterials in Central Africa (CGCA) November 28 - December 1, 2023, University of Yaoundé, Yaoundé, Cameroon