Ceramic Materials Short Courses
Increase Your Knowledge with ACerS Ceramic Materials Short Courses.
Choose your own journey
Are you an engineer, scientist, operations professional, or student looking to increase your materials science knowledge? Our short courses expand on foundational topics and will equip you with the skills required for today’s marketplace.
Continue your education by selecting one of our courses below.
What can you expect from this course?
This course will provide an introduction to additive manufacturing with a focus on ceramics.
Topics will include:
- Introduction and principles
- Advantages over traditional subtractive manufacturing processes
- Techniques and equipment
- Current and future applications
This half-day course is held in conjunction with GFMAT-2/Bio-4 in Toronto, Canada.
- What courses would you be interested in?
- What courses would be helpful to you?