From dull data to neat narrative: Constructing PowerPoint presentations through story framing and slide design
Thursday, September 3, 2020
11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time)
Preview an ACerS webinar recording
Good design is C.R.A.P.: Creating science posters using Contrast, Repetition, Alignment, and Proximity
*BONUS – Due to high demand, this webinar recording has now been made available for both ACerS members and non-members to view!
View the live webinar recording for Good design is C.R.A.P.
- Facts are not enough: Combating misinformation in research communication
- Creating a Roadmap for Your Career Development
- Career Path: Geoff Brennecka
- Growing Your Manufacturing Business With Modern Marketing and Sales
- Leadership Development – Vital Skills for 21st Century Managers and Production Supervisors
- Keys to Successful Project Leadership
- DOE and Its National Labs: Innovating our Nation