ACerS-Wiley is currently seeking new authors or volume editors for textbooks, handbooks or reference books on ceramics and ceramics-related topics.
By publishing with ACerS-Wiley, you are joining a team of highly trained professionals who are dedicated to producing quality books – from production to marketing, sales and distribution. And, you can be sure that you will be supported during the entire publishing process.
Be a leader in the field and share your wealth of knowledge.
Topics of particular interest include (but are not limited to):
- Oxides, nonoxides and composites;
- Environmental and energy issues;
- Fuel cells;
- Ceramic armor;
- Glass and optical materials;
- Electronic/functional ceramic technology and applications;
- Advanced ceramic materials;
- Ceramic engineering, manufacturing, processing and usage;
- Ceramic design and properties; and
- Health and safety issues.