Corporate Partnership Program
The American Ceramic Society offers its Corporate Partnership program to allow companies to gain exposure to a global community of ceramic and glass professionals. Companies also gain access to technical resources, the ability to recruit global talent, and gain professional development resources for all staff levels.
Home to Global Leaders in Industry
The ACerS Corporate Partnership program is designed for companies of all sizes that wish to grow their business through networking and exposure to ceramics and glass professionals around the world, engage with the society, and support their industry.
If ceramic material and technologies are a significant part of what you do, then an ACerS Corporate Partnership is for you.
Key Partner Benefits
Corporate Partnership features specific benefits:
- Full ACerS member benefits for company representatives.
- Exposure to more than 12,000 readers with an advertisement in The Bulletin print and electronic issues.
- Direct access to hundreds of ceramic and glass professionals.
- Training for employees at discounted rates
- Business management and leadership development for management level employees at the Ceramic Business & Leadership Summit (Diamond and Sapphire levels)
Choose from one of three partnership levels that best fits your desired level of engagement, and become a part of the ACerS community of corporate leaders.
For more information on becoming a Corporate Partner, contact Kevin Thompson at +1-614-794-5894.