Call for authors
Do you have an idea for a new book on a ceramic or glass-related topic? Is there a materials topic that is underrepresented, or has the potential for growth within the ACerS-Wiley publications series? ACerS-Wiley is seeking book titles on topics from basic science to practical applications.
Both Authored (books written by one or more authors) and Edited books (editors compile a group of articles or chapters written by different authors and publish it in a single volume) are sought
Why publish with ACerS-Wiley?
- ACerS-Wiley brings together ACerS 120 years of experience serving ceramics students and professionals along with Wiley’s 200+ years of publishing expertise.
- We offer international excellence in scholarly publishing, with editorial, production, and sales & marketing teams held to the highest standards.
- ACerS is THE professional society serving the needs of the ceramic and glass community.
- ACerS serves more than 10,000 members (academia, government, industry, and students) from over 70 countries.
- ACerS-Wiley share values in service to advancing materials science and education. Fair compensation for authors is balanced with book pricing that is accessible to the materials community.
- Wiley provides authors with a Content Capture expert to assist with production questions and ease authors through the book production process.
TESTIMONIAL: “Working with Wiley was a very positive experience. The staff was patient and extremely helpful, especially in the latter stages of the book production." Dr. Mario Affatigato, Coe College, author of Modern Glass Characterization