Learn how to reuse copyrighted work published by ACerS through its publishing partner Wiley.
Procedure for Attaining Reuse Permissions
- Locate the article or book content that you wish to reuse:
- For journal or online book content visit ACerS Publication Central on Wiley Online Library.
- For all other book content visit www.wiley.com.
- Click on the “Request Permissions” link on the content you wish to use. This link can be found next to the book, on article abstracts, tables of contents or by clicking the “Tools” option.
- Select your requirements from the drop down options and submit your request.
- Create a RightsLink® account (if you do not already have one) to complete and pay for your transaction (if required for reuse licensing).
- Read and accept Wiley’s Terms & Conditions.
HINT: If the article or book chapter that you are writing is going to be published by Wiley or another publisher who is an STM-signatory, choose "Wiley" or "Publisher (STM Signatory) " as the "Requestor Type." STM-signatory publishers are entitled to reproduce certain portions of ACerS/Wiley publications free of charge.