Be a part of the ceramic and glass revolution by using these proven channels to reach ACerS members and paid subscribers. Make ACerS an essential part of your marketing program - your products and services could play a significant role in the next scientific breakthrough! Contact us today to work out the best, most cost-effective marketing plan for your organization.
2023 Media Kit
Download the complete 2023 media kit or choose from select pages below:
|Core Profile & Product Offerings||Editorial Calendar|
|Exhibition & Sponsorships||Mechanical Requirements|
|Interactive Advertising Opportunities||Terms and Conditions|
NEW! Ceramic & Glass Manufacturing
Learn what our advertisers are saying...
ACerS Bulletin and C&GM - Print and Electronic Editions
- ACerS Bulletin, the Society’s membership publication, is dedicated to covering news and state-of-the-art applications and emerging technologies impacting the global ceramic materials markets. Frequency: 9 times a year.
- Ceramic & Glass Manufacturing (C&GM), the Society’s new B2B magazine, delivers news and information for ceramic and glass manufacturers and businesses. Frequency: 4 times a year. First issue coming December 2019!
- ceramicSOURCE, Annual Buyers Guide and Company Directory published in the Bulletin's December issue. This annual directory is produced for buyers looking for sources of equipment, materials, and services used in the manufacture of advanced and traditional ceramics and glass products. Frequency: Annually.
- Ceramic Tech Today, a blog for ceramic and glass related news. Frequency: Daily.
- ceramics.org, interactive ads accepted on events calendar, meetings, publication pages, and more.
- Banner advertising on ceramicSOURCE, visit www.ceramicsource.org for details.
- NEW! Ceramic & Glass Manufacturing Weekly, a blog for ceramic and glass related business news. Frequency: Weekly, on Monday.
Exhibitions & Sponsorships
Create a fully integrated marketing program encompassing Premier Ceramic and Glass Conferences/Exhibitions by:
- Exhibiting at one or more ACerS conferences
- Corporate Sponsorship of an ACerS conference relating to your technology
- Market-wide advertising in ACerS Bulletin before, during and after the conference event
- Ceramic Tech Today, a recap of news, information and analysis of ceramic and ceramic-related materials, research applications, and businesses posted daily on Ceramic Tech Today. Frequency: Bi-weekly.
- Bulletin Online, Table of Contents alert that a new issue is available. Frequency: 9 times a year.
- NEW! Ceramic & Glass Manufacturing Weekly, a recap of the past week’s ceramic and glass business news posted each Monday on Ceramic & Glass Manufacturing Weekly. Frequency: Weekly.
Advertising Sales Staff
National Sales Director
Right of Refusal: All advertisements will be reviewed and are subject to approval before placement on the site. We reserve the right to refuse any ad for any reason.