Ceramic injection molding short course coming upPublished on September 1st, 2009 | By: email@example.com
ACerS is sponsoring a two-day course on Ceramic Injection Molding Sept. 16-17. The course is being held in San Diego, Calif.
The course is a good opportunity for engineers, QC specialists, designers and technical sales professionals to get a good immersion in injection molding.
The course will cover
- IM’s history
- Competing technologies, related technologies
- Powders, types, sizes, shapes, chemistries, sources and testing
- Binder systems, types, formulations, sources, molecular weight, salvation
- Tooling, design and mold operations
- Finishing and debinding options
- Sintering and furnace operations
- Quality control
- Cost calculations
and many other topics.
The instructor is Randall M. German, associate dean of engineering and professor of mechanical engineering, San Diego State University. German has published over 900 articles, authored 15 books, co-edited 19 books and holds 24 patents.
There’s a course discount for ACerS members and a special discount for students. Click here for more info or to register.
Back to Previous Page