The American Ceramic Society has launched its spanking-new website. The ACerS website has many visible and behind-the-scenes upgrades, and a number of brand new features that will enhance user experiences and provide valuable new resources for members and non-members. For example, you’ll find:
- A new “Knowledge Center” section that brings together collections of resources, including free downloads, videos, databases, and other tools, with new resources added weekly.
- An extensive collection of videos that includes technical videos on new ceramic materials innovations, special lectures, and interviews with some of the top people in the field.
- Community pages for students, young professionals, international members and volunteers. These pages will also be continually expanded.
- Photo galleries on the home page (and many others), that feature the ACerS community’s activities throughout the year (feel free to download any you might want).
- Forum areas for sharing ideas, discussion, and debate.
The website has been in the works for several months and now is better organized, more comprehensive and faster. Enjoy!