New ACerS website adds Knowledge Center, tools, community and speedPublished on June 10th, 2009 | By: email@example.com
The American Ceramic Society has launched its spanking-new website. The ACerS website has many visible and behind-the-scenes upgrades, and a number of brand new features that will enhance user experiences and provide valuable new resources for members and non-members. For example, you’ll find:
- A new “Knowledge Center” section that brings together collections of resources, including free downloads, videos, databases, and other tools, with new resources added weekly.
- An extensive collection of videos that includes technical videos on new ceramic materials innovations, special lectures, and interviews with some of the top people in the field.
- Community pages for students, young professionals, international members and volunteers. These pages will also be continually expanded.
- Photo galleries on the home page (and many others), that feature the ACerS community’s activities throughout the year (feel free to download any you might want).
- Forum areas for sharing ideas, discussion, and debate.
The website has been in the works for several months and now is better organized, more comprehensive and faster. Enjoy!
Back to Previous Page